eTrigue DemandCenter provides SugarCRM users insight into the Leads and Contacts visiting your website during the sales process to help close more deals faster. To keep your sales team working in SugarCRM and focused on closing more deals, eTrigue’s integration with SugarCRM is fully customizable and designed to work the way you do.
Feature of eTrigue CRM Integration include:
- Push new Leads to SugarCRM
- Update Leads and Contacts with recent eTrigue visitor tracking stats
- Synchronize campaign membership information
- Synchronize custom field data with configurable bi-directional mappings
Step 1: Install the eTrigue CRM package within your SugarCRM instance.
- At the bottom of this page, download the etrigue-sugarcrm-v1_18.zip file.
- Log into your SugarCRM instance.
- Navigate to your Administration Panel.
- Under Developer Tools, click on Module Loader.
- Click Choose File and locate the etrigue-sugarcrm-v1_18.zip file on your computer. Click Upload after you have selected it.
Step 2: Enter SugarCRM Credentials to be used for ongoing integration with eTrigue.
- Log into your DemandCenter account.
- Go to Settings > Integration Settings > CRM Integration > Credentials. Configure the following:
- CRM Type: Choose SugarCRM.
- Username: Input the Username of the ongoing SugarCRM user account.
- Password: Input the corresponding password for this user account.
- URL: This is typically the URL of your SugarCRM instance.
- Click Save to retain your CRM credential settings.
- Click Test to verify your CRM credential settings.
A message will appear to indicate if the saved credentials are valid. If you see:
Error: CRM credentials are invalid. Login failed.
Review the inputted credentials and make any changes as necessary. Click Save and Test to
verify the credentials until successful.
Step 3: Notify the eTrigue Customer Success Team that you have completed the steps.
Send an email to email@example.com indicating that you are ready to enable CRM Integration between SugarCRM and eTrigue.
The eTrigue Customer Success Team will help you complete all necessary actions to enable integration between eTrigue and SugarCRM including Quality Assurance testing and follow up with the administrator of your DemandCenter account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What versions of SugarCRM are supported by eTrigue?
eTrigue's DemandCenter Integration API is based on REST (Representational State Transfer) Version 10 and is compatible with the following versions of SugarCRM:
Q: What type of user do I need to provide for the ongoing user account? What permissions does the user account require?
It is recommend that the ongoing user account be dedicated for eTrigue CRM Integration only. At minimum, the ongoing integration user must be able to do the following in SugarCRM:
- Read, create, and update Leads
- Read and update Contacts
- Read, create, and update Campaigns
- Read and update Accounts
- Read and update Opportunities