Symptoms and Issues
- You have a DemandCenter campaign that is not syncing over prospect members as Campaign members in CRM.
- Your DemandCenter campaign is not being created in CRM despite the Sync Campaign and Create CRM Campaign features enabled under your CRM Integration Parameters.
- Your DemandCenter campaign is created, but you do not see any associated members for that campaign.
Possible Causes and Resolutions
- Sync Campaign is turned off.
In order for CRM Integration to sync members and create campaigns, this master setting must be enabled under Settings > Integration Settings > CRM Integration Parameters.
Create CRM Campaign should be enabled if you want CRM Integration to create campaigns.
- Your individual DemandCenter campaign has Sync campaign with CRM turned off.
CRM Integration will only sync campaigns that have its individual sync setting turned on. In the Campaign Builder, and open your campaign's Start Action and verify that setting is turned on.
- Make sure that the user account assigned to CRM Integration has proper permissions to create and update campaigns in your CRM.
As an example, Salesforce requires the Marketing User attribute enabled in a user's information page. Without that setting, the user will not able to able to create or update campaigns.
- Be patient. Most CRM systems handle Campaign object data differently than other objects, like Leads or Contacts. In some cases, Campaign data may require a couple of synchronization cycles before all campaign synchronization is completed. By default, the interval is every 30 minutes, you may start to see campaign data in your CRM after 30 minutes to 1 or 1.5 hours.