When building Email Templates, it is sometimes easiest to start from a pre-configured design template, rather than building the new template from scratch -- for this, eTrigue DemandCenter provides Pro-Templates. Each Pro-Template is professionally designed and coded to demonstrate best practice email design.
To utilize an eTrigue Pro-Template:
- Go to Assets > Explore Email Templates.
- In the Email Template Explorer, expand the Email Templates folder to reveal the pro-templates folder.
- Within the pro-templates folder, click to select the folder that corresponds with the type of Email Template that you would like to create:
- Within these sub-folders, click on the Preview icon to quickly browse through each Pro-Template.
- When you have found a Pro-Template that you like, double-click to open the template.
- With the chosen Pro-Template open, click Save As.
Note - In order to preserve the original file, you will not be allowed to Save changes directly to existing Pro-Templates.
- Complete the Save As operation by providing a name and folder location for your new template, and click OK. The system will create a new Email Template with the same exact code of the chosen Pro-Template, while still preserving the original from which you started.
- Customize the new Email Template with your own content, as desired.
- Click Save to retain the changes made to your new Email Template.
To learn how to create a new Email Template, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing Email Template, click here.