When building Landing Pages, it is sometimes easiest to start from a pre-configured design template, rather than building the new template from scratch -- for this, eTrigue DemandCenter provides Pro-Templates.
eTrigue's Pro-Templates are professionally designed and coded to demonstrate best practice landing page design.
To utilize an eTrigue Pro-Template:
- Go to Assets > Explore Landing Pages.
- In the explorer directory, under the Folder View tab, expand the Landing Pages folder to reveal the pro-templates folder.
- Within the pro-templates folder, click to select the folder that corresponds with the type of Landing Page that you would like to create:
- Click to select the Landing Page Pro-Template that you would like to use.
- Click the Edit Selected button at the top of the screen. Your selected Landing Page Template will open.
- With the chosen Pro-Template open, click Save As.
Note - In order to preserve the original file, you will not be allowed to Save changes directly to existing Pro-Templates.
- Complete the Save As operation by providing a name and folder location for the new file, and clicking OK. As a result, the system will create a new Landing Page with the same exact code of the chosen pro-template, while still preserving the original from which you started.
- Customize the new Landing Page with content, as desired.
- Click Save to retain your changes.
To learn how to create new DemandCenter-hosted Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to view and edit your existing DemandCenter Landing Pages, click here.