To open and view a saved list:
- Go to Prospects > Prospect Lists.
- Select the folder that contains your list.
- Double-click on the list to open its contents.
- The search criteria for your saved list will be displayed.
- You can view the corresponding prospects that comprise the result by clicking View Prospects.
To edit a dynamic list:
- Use the list builder to add, remove, and edit the original criteria of your list.
- When finished, either:
a. Click Save to replace the old list criteria with the changes you have made. The criteria will be updated accordingly anywhere the list is used.
b. Click Save As to create a new list with the criteria you have defined. The original list that you started with will remain unchanged.
To edit a static list:
Static lists cannot be edited due to the fact that this type of list remembers the exact prospects saved at the moment of its creation. Static lists are designed to remain constant because certain campaign features and actions rely on a non-changing list.
If there is a need to update to a static list, you must create a new list static list with your desired criteria changes.
Please note that users do not necessarily have to start from scratch. If you still have access to your original static list, you can: open that list, make your criteria changes, and then use Save As to quickly create a new list.