The Form Submissions report allows you to see the number of times your eTrigue Standard Forms or Dynamic Progressive Forms were submitted over a period of time.
Hovering your mouse over an individual data segment in the report reveals the number of total submits requested by Prospects for that specific Form.
Clicking on an individual data segment will take you to the drill-down list of unique Prospects that produced the total submits for that specific Form.
Configuring Properties and Filters
- Name: Provide a name for the report.
- Description: Provide a description. This description appears under a report's name when in the Reports Work Area or viewing an individual report.
- Shared: If checked, the report can be seen by other DemandCenter users. If not checked, the report can only be seen by the report's owner.
- Locked: If checked, the report is protected and cannot be deleted by anyone other than the report's owner.
Specify the period of time for your report. Only data that occurred during this period will be included in your report. You can choose a specific Date Range or by Days Ago.
Companies / ISPs
- Allow: Companies and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will be included in the report.
- Exclude: Companies and ISPs that are on the Exclusion List will not be included in the report.
Filters are how you can include or exclude prospects or data from your report. Prospects and data will be filtered from the report based on the values in the fields that you choose.
Click on the name of the Filter that you would like to apply. After a Filter is selected, choose whether data for that filter should be Excluded (removed) or Limit To (data should only include this).
In the text field that appears under the selected filter, type the exact keyword or data value that you would like to filter (matching is not case sensitive) and then press Enter.
The submitted value will now appear in a blue box to serve as confirmation that it has been locked in. You can add multiple search values.
- Company Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Company field.
- Country Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Country field.
- Company RDNS Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Company RDNS field.
- Country RDNS Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Country RDNS field.
- Referring URL Filter: Filter based on values encountered in the standard eTrigue Referring URL field. Data for the Referring URL field is populated for each individual visit session. A Prospect's observed Referring URL may vary from visit session to visit session.
- Form Filter: Filter based on the name of the Forms reported.
- Form Pages Filter: For Dynamic Progressive Forms ONLY, filter based on the URL of the page on which the Dynamic Progressive Form was located.
- Asset URL Filter: For Dynamic Progressive Forms ONLY, filter based on the URL of the link that the Dynamic Progressive Form was protecting.
- Advanced Criteria: Filter based on criteria found in the List Builder. Users can select specific criteria to include only those prospects that match. For example, you can select 'First Name does start with A' AND 'Company does contain Inc' to include prospects whose first name starts with A and is from a company that contains Inc in its name.
- Bar Chart: Each Form will be represented as a rectangular bar with lengths proportional to the number of form submissions to that Form.
- Pie Chart: Each Form will be represented as a slice with its size proportional to the number of form submissions to that Form.
- Number of Form Submissions: Data segments are displayed in descending order, from those Forms that were filled out the most to those that were filled out the least.
- Form: Data segments are displayed in ascending alphabetical order based on the name of each Form included in the report.
Forms to Show
Choose how many Forms to display.