The Landing Pages report displays the top Landing Pages that have been visited you to see the number of over a period of time.
Hovering your mouse over an individual data segment in the report reveals the number of total visits by Prospects to that specific landing page.
Clicking on an individual data segment will take you to the drill-down list of unique Prospects that produced the total visits to that specific landing page.
Configuring Properties and Filters
- Name: Provide a name for the report.
- Description: Provide a description. This description appears under a report's name when in the Reports Work Area or viewing an individual report.
- Shared: If checked, the report can be seen by other DemandCenter users. If not checked, the report can only be seen by the report's owner.
- Locked: If checked, the report is protected and cannot be deleted by anyone other than the report's owner.
Specify the period of time for your report. Only data that occurred during this period will be included in your report. You can choose a specific Date Range or by Days Ago.
Companies / ISPs
- Allow: Companies and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) will be included in the report.
- Exclude: Companies and ISPs that are on the Exclusion List will not be included in the report.
Filters are how you can include or exclude prospects or data from your report. Prospects and data will be filtered from the report based on the values in the fields that you choose.
Click on the name of the Filter that you would like to apply. After a Filter is selected, choose whether data for that filter should be Excluded (removed) or Limit To (data should only include this).
In the text field that appears under the selected filter, type the exact keyword or data value that you would like to filter (matching is not case sensitive) and then press Enter.
The submitted value will now appear in a blue box to serve as confirmation that it has been locked in. You can add multiple search values.
- Company Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Company field.
- Country Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Country field.
- Company RDNS Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Company RDNS field.
- Country RDNS Filter: Filter based on values in the standard eTrigue Country RDNS field.
- Referring URL Filter: Filter based on values encountered in the standard eTrigue Referring URL field. Data for the Referring URL field is populated for each individual visit session. A Prospect's observed Referring URL may vary from visit session to visit session.
- Landing Page Filter: Filter based on the URL of the Landing Pages.
- Campaign Name Filter: All visited Landing Pages within a visit session are associated with prospect’s MOST RECENT Campaign ID. By specifying a Campaign Name in the filter, any Landing Pages visited during a visit session that was associated with that Campaign Name, will be filtered.
- Campaign Type Filter : All visited Landing Pages within a visit session are associated with prospect’s MOST RECENT Campaign ID. By specifying a Campaign Type in the filter, any Landing Pages visited during a visit session that was associated with that Campaign Type, will be filtered.
- Subject Line Filter: By specifying a Subject in the filter, any Landing Pages that were visited as the result of clicking on an email with that Subject, will be filtered
- Advanced Criteria: Filter based on criteria found in the List Builder. Users can select specific criteria to include only those prospects that match. For example, you can select 'First Name does start with A' AND 'Company does contain Inc' to include prospects whose first name starts with A and is from a company that contains Inc in its name.
- Bar Chart: Each Landing Page will be represented as a rectangular bar with lengths proportional to the number of visits to that Landing Page.
- Pie Chart: Each Landing Page will be represented as a slice with its size proportional to the number of visits to that Landing Page.
- No. of Page Views: Data segments are displayed in descending order from those with the most total visits to those with the fewest.
- Landing Page: Data segments are displayed in ascending alphabetical order, based on the URL of each Landing Page included in the report.
Landing Pages to Show
Choose how many Landing Pages to display.