To ensure that your prospects are able to view your email properly, you may want to consider adding a "View in browser" link to your email. Adding such a link is simple and easy to do in DemandCenter!
Note: You may want to have two tabs open in DemandCenter – one tab open to 'Build Email Template' and one open to 'Build Landing Page' to allow you to jump back and forth between the two assets more easily.
1. Once your email is created, switch to the HTML view within the WYSIWYG editor and copy all of the HTML code that you see.
2. Navigate to the 'Build Landing Page' tab and select the HTML view within the editor and delete the existing code on the page. It should look something like this:
3. Paste the code copied from your email template and switch back to the normal view in the WYSIWYG editor and delete any signature elements or sender tags that you see (if you do not wish to include them).
4. Type in a URL for your Landing Page and click 'Save'. Copy the URL created for your Landing Page.
5. Go back to your email template and add the desired text to your email (e.g. "Can't see this message?", "Email not displaying correctly?", "View this email in your browser", etc.). Link the text to the URL of your Landing Page by highlighting the text, clicking on the link button, and pasting the URL of your landing page in the text box.
6. Click 'Save' when finished.
To learn how to create a new Email Template, click here.
To learn how to create a DemandCenter-hosted Landing Page, click here.
To learn how to add a text link to a DemandCenter Email or Landing Page, click here.