No -- all emails sent from DemandCenter will include an opt-out link in order to maintain CAN-SPAM compliancy. This is true even for emails that are not marketing in nature, such as maintenance or account-managing related notifications.
- How do I delete an existing Subscription from my eTrigue account?
- Is there a setting to turn off Opt-Out links when sending tracked eTrigue emails?
- Is it possible for a DemandCenter User to make changes to a Prospect's subscription preferences?
- What are Subscription Display Rules?
- What is the Subscription Management Page?
- What is the Opt-Out Message?