- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Site Management.
- Click Get Site Tracking Code to generate your account's unique eTrigue Tracking Code.
- Your account's unique eTrigue Tracking Code will appear. Copy the code along with the instructions provided and give them to your website administrator for implementation.
- The code should be placed on every page of any website that you wish to track.
- Web pages with eTrigue Tracking Code will not be trackable until you have added the site as an eTrigue Trackable Website.
- Any web page that does not have eTrigue tracking code will not be tracked.
- eTrigue trackable links will not work for a site that does not have eTrigue tracking code implemented.
- Navigation to a page that does not have eTrigue tracking code will result in the end of a tracked visit session.