CAUTION - In order to track visit activity on a website that is operated by your organization, the site must be set up as an eTrigue trackable site. Deleting a site may result in the loss of tracking data.
To permanently delete an eTrigue trackable site from your DemandCenter account:
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Site Management.
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the eTrigue trackable site that you wish to delete. It will be highlighted to indicate that it is being marked for deletion.
- Repeat Step 2 to mark any additional eTrigue trackable sites for deletion as desired.
- When you are ready to delete your selections, click Save Changes. A confirmation dialog will appear to verify your deletions.
- To finish permanently deleting the trackable sites that you have selected, click Delete in the confirmation dialog.