eTrigue Event Integration with GoToWebinar will not function unless a valid security token has been established. Periodically, the GoToWebinar security token for each Event Account will expire, and you will need to follow steps to renew the token so that eTrigue Event integration services can resume.
To renew your GoToWebinar security token:
- In eTrigue, go to Settings > Integration Settings > Event Accounts.
- Click the Edit icon next to the GoToWebinar Account that no longer has a valid security token.
- Click Renew Token. A pop-up window will open.
Note - your browser may automatically block the pop-up. You will need to allow the pop-up in order to complete the token renewal process.
- In the pop-up window, enter your credentials to log in to your GoToWebinar account.
- In the next window that appears, click Allow.
- Now, return to your browser window that should still be open to Edit Event Account in eTrigue and click Save.