You will only be able to view ALL past and present DemandCenter Campaigns in CRM if:
- Your DemandCenter Account is configured for Campaign Mapping* with your CRM.
- The eTrigue system has pushed at least one participant from each DemandCenter Campaign to the CRM.
If you have not previously pushed participants from eTrigue Campaigns into the CRM, then the list of Campaigns in the CRM may not be comprehensive.
In order to retroactively push participants to the CRM for a Campaign that has not already ended, you can:
- Edit the Campaign, add a Push to CRM Action, and run at least one Campaign participant through this action.
- Use the DemandCenter List Builder to find and push at least one participant from each Campaign.
For Campaigns that HAVE already ended, you can still use the DemandCenter List Builder to find and push at least one participant from each ended Campaign.
To learn more about DemandCenter Campaigns, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing DemandCenter Campaign, click here.
To learn more about the DemandCenter List Builder, click here.
* If you do not know if Campaign Mapping is enabled for your account, or if you would like to make a change to this setting, please contact a member of the eTrigue Support Team.