DemandCenter's 3D Lead Scoring helps you automatically qualify potential leads by scoring each individual prospect based on their activity, engagement with your company, demographic profile, and timing. You can configure scores based on virtually any single or compound criteria you can search on. Scores appear on lead alerts, prospect snapshot alerts, campaign alerts, and prospect details pages so that you can quickly and easily identify whether a prospect is ready for the next step in the sales process.
DemandCenter allows you to fully understand how each prospect moved to the front of the line with multiple scoring techniques to choose from:
- Demographic Score - Configure a score based on "who". Apply scores based on the prospect's characteristics (e.g. Job Title, Geography, Market).
- Activity Score - Configure a score based on "what". Create scoring rules based off of the prospect's activity (e.g. visits, assets downloaded).
- Buy Time Score - Configure a score based on "when". Define a score to determine interest levels over time and within your optimum buying cycle.
- Custom Score - Configure a score based on "who", "what", or "where". Devise a custom score for prospects based on your own scoring rules and criteria.
- Relationship Score - Configure a score based on "why". Define a score that looks at the prospect's overall engagement with your company.
- Campaign Score - Configure a score based on "participation". Change a prospect's score based on their level of engagement with your campaigns.
- Source Score - Configure a score based on "where". Assign a score value to the prospect's source of origin (e.g. webinar, trade show, purchased lists, etc.).