Note: Changes made in Subscription Sets are automatically saved. There is not a way to revert changes.
To create a new Subscription Set:
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Subscription Sets.
- Click Create New Set.
- In the Create New Subscription Set dialog box, input the name of your new Subscription Set. Click Save when finished.
- Click on the text box under the Header section to edit the text that will be displayed at the top of the Subscription Management page when this set is applied.
- Click on the text box under the Footer section to edit the text that will be displayed near the bottom of the Subscription Management page when this set is applied. This text will immediately precede the Click Here opt-out link which allows prospects to stop receiving ANY future emails sent using DemandCenter.
- Add Subscriptions to your Subscription Set by creating new Subscriptions or choosing from existing Subscriptions:
- To Create a New Subscription:
- Click Create New.
- Under Name, input a name for your new Subscription.
- Under Description, provide a description for your new Subscription.
Note: The Subscription Name and Description will both be visible to prospects on the Subscription Management page.
- In the Default field:
- Choose Opt-In if you would like all current and newly created prospects to be automatically opted-in to this Subscription by default.
- Choose Opt-Out if you would like all current and newly created prospects to be automatically opted-out of this Subscription by default.
- Click Save to finish and create your new Subscription.
Note - Newly created Subscriptions will automatically become available for use when creating or editing other Subscription Sets or Email Messages and when searching your database with the List Builder.
- To Choose an Existing Subscription:
- Click Choose Existing. You will be presented with a list of all existing Subscriptions in your account.
- Check the box(es) next to the Subscription(s) that you would like to add to your Subscription Set, and click Add.
- Next to each Subscription you may click on the Edit icon to edit the Name, Description, and/or Default settings of the Subscription.
Note - Changes to the Name, Description, and/or Default settings of a Subscription will be reflected anywhere the Subscription is used.
Click on the Edit icon to configure the "Other Langauge" text for the Header, Footer, Subscription Name, and Subscription Description.
Note - Creating "Other Language" versions of Subscriptions is not the same as creating NEW Subscriptions. Instead, "Other Language" versions are essentially just alternative labels for the same respective Subscription. Subscriptions are always referred to by their English labels when displayed in the DemandCenter application (e.g. when creating an Email Message).