An existing eTrigue user account can be cloned to make the process of creating users for the same organization fast and easy. When an existing user is cloned, their contact information is copied and populated into the contact information fields for the new user.
To clone an existing eTrigue user account:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Click on the Clone icon to the right of the user you wish to clone. A Clone User dialog will open. The cloned user's contact information will appear in the contact information fields for the new user.
- Change the Username. This will be the new user's ongoing username for logging in to DemandCenter.
- Change the Notification and Signature Email fields if necessary.
Notification Email: Notification, alert, and report emails will be sent to the email address specified here.
Signature Email: This email address appears as the "sender" for any outbound emails that are sent from DemandCenter.
- Input a CRM Username*. This is required for any accounts that are using eTrigue SalesPro. The username inputted in this field helps identify the sender of an email when using the send from CRM Owner feature in an Email Action. This field must be filled with the same username used to log in to the CRM system.
- Edit the remaining contact information fields as desired. At a minimum, the following remaining fields must be populated for every user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip/Postal Code
- Time Zone
- When finished, click Save to create your new user.
- (OPTIONAL) If you would like to generate login credentials for the new user, check the box next to Send notification email to new user. The password email will be sent to the email address specified in the Notification Email field.
* Requires CRM Integration. Please check with your eTrigue Administrator if you are unsure of whether or not your account is integrated with a CRM system.