To add a new DemandCenter user:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the New User button.
- In the fields provided, enter information for the new user. Note that the contact information provided within the user's profile will be used to populate any sender tags that are included in an email template and should always be up to date and accurate.
At a minimum, information for the following fields must must be provided for every user and they are denoted by a red asterisk:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip/Postal Code
- Username: This will be the user's ongoing username used for logging in to the application. The username must be from 6 to 50 characters and in the form of an email address (email@example.com).
- Notification Email: eTrigue will send notifications, alerts, reports, temporary passwords, and support ticket updates to the email address specified here.
- Signature Email: eTrigue will use this email address as the sender for any and all outbound email messages configured to send on behalf of this user.
- Time Zone: This corresponds to the individual user's time zone. Within various areas of the application, the time that is displayed to the user will be reflected by the time zone selected here.
- Company Name
- Address 2
- Address 3
- Phone 2
- CRM Username (Optional, Requires CRM Integration): A CRM Username is required for any user that will be using the eTrigue SalesPro application in Salesforce. This should be the same login username used by the user to log in to Salesforce.
Note: A given CRM Username may not be assigned to more than one DemandCenter user per account. The CRM Username associated with each DemandCenter user will be used to identify the appropriate DemandCenter user when CRM Owner is selected as the sender of an Email Action.
Note: If no role is assigned, new users will only have access to the Dashboard and their My Account areas of DemandCenter.
Alternatively, after you have created the new user, the user may also reset their password via the eTrigue login page.