The best way to add a prospect to a campaign that has already started, depends on how you are supplying the audience of the campaign, whether you are using lists, whether they are Dynamic or Static, the criteria that comprise the lists, are there associated forms, are there other Campaigns that include Add to Campaign Actions, etc.
In general, you can quickly add a prospect to a campaign by doing the following:
- Create a Static list that includes the prospect.
- Edit the Campaign to which you would like to add the Prospect.
- If the Campaign currently has a Started status, click Pause.
- Double-click the Start Action of the Campaign, to open the configuration window.
- Next to Audience, click Browse to find and select the static list created in step 1.
- Click OK to add the selected list to the Audience of the Campaign.
- Click OK to commit your changes and close the Start Action configuration window.
- Click Save to retain the changes that you made to the Campaign.
- Click Ready to resume running the Campaign with your new list in the Audience.
To learn more about DemandCenter Campaigns, click here.
To learn how to build a Campaign, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing DemandCenter Campaign, click here.
To learn more about the Campaign Start Action, click here.
To learn more about the Add to Campaign Action, click here.
To learn more about Dynamic and Static lists, click here.
To learn how to create a new Standard eTrigue-enabled web form, click here.