Remember to always thoroughly check and test all components of your Campaign before clicking the READY button, to ensure that everything behaves as expected.
To delete a Campaign Action from a Campaign Flow:
- Go to Campaigns > Explore Campaigns.
Check the box(es) next to the Campaign(s) that you wish to edit.
Click the Edit Selected button. The selected campaign(s) will open in the Campaign Builder.
- If necessary, use the Pause button to pause any Campaign that has a Ready or Started status. Campaigns can only be edited if they have a status of Draft, Paused, or Testing.
- Click on the Action(s) that you would like to delete. The Action(s) will be highlighted in grey to indicate that the Action(s) are selected.
- Right-click on the Action(s) and choose Delete from the provided options, to remove the Action(s) from your Campaign Flows.
NOTE - If you delete an Action that had prospects at the time you paused the Campaign, the prospects will be removed from the Campaign Flow and cannot be re-added to the Campaign.
- When finished, click the Save button, for each modified Campaign, to retain your changes.
To learn more about Campaign Actions, click here.
To learn more about Campaign Flows, click here.
To learn more about DemandCenter Campaigns, click here.
To learn how to build a new Campaign, click here.