- Double-click the Action to open the Action's Properties.
- Click on Add Rule.
- Under Rule, next to IF, click on Add Condition to search and select the criteria for the Rule to match on. The dialog box behaves similarly to DemandCenter's List Builder:
a. Browse search criteria, using the "+" and "-" to expand and collapse criteria headings.
b. Choose a search criterion by double-clicking on its name.
b. In the fields provided, fill in relevant search parameters. The parameters may vary from criterion to criterion.
c. After providing search parameters, click on OK.
- Repeat step 3 to configure additional Rules, as needed. Conditions within the same Rule will behave as AND statements - in order to be counted in the end result, campaign members must have attirbutes that match ALL conditions used in the rule.
- After you finish setting the desired IF criteria for the Rule, use the provided fields next to THEN, to set a desired Action behavior to be applied to all matching campaign members. Exact steps for configuring the Rule vary from Action to Action. For specific configuration instructions, please refer to the help topic for the individual Action. For a list of all Campaign Actions, click here.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to configure additional Rules, as needed.
- When finished, click on OK to retain your configuration settings.
NOTE - When additional Rules are used, the Default Rule may be disabled by unchecking the Enabled checkbox next to "Default Option."