1. Will no longer proceed in any Flow of the respective Campaign.
2. Will no longer be evaluated by any preexisting or future Action, within any flow, in the respective Campaign.
3. Will be identified to reporting as a Prospect that has ended the respective Campaign.
For your reference, an optional Comment can be configured to describe this Action or point in the Campaign Flow.
To configure the Comment:
- Drag the Stop Action into the Campaign Flow of your choice.
- Double-click to open the Action's Properties.
- Under Default Option, next to Comment,type in your comment.
- When finished, click on OK to retain your configuration settings.
To learn more about Campaign Actions, click here.
To learn more about DemandCenter Campaigns, click here.
To learn how to build a Campaign, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing DemandCenter Campaign, click here.
To learn more about Campaign Flows, click here.