- Go to Assets > Explore Landing Pages.
- In the left navigation, under Folder View, select the folder that contains your landing page.
- In the main view, select the landing page that you wish to clone and click the Edit Selected button at the top of the screen. This will open the landing page in the WYSIWYG Landing Page Editor.
- Click the Save As button.
- Next to Folder, specify a folder in which to save your new page.
NOTE - The folder name will be visible in the live URL for this landing page.
- Next to Page Name, specify a name for your page that is DIFFERENT from the page that you are cloning.
NOTE - The page name will be visible in the live URL for this landing page.
- Click Save. Your landing page copy will be saved as a LIVE web page, and will be listed in the Landing Page Explorer.
To learn how to create new DemandCenter-hosted Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to view and edit your existing DemandCenter Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to insert eTrigue-enabled web forms into your Landing Pages, click here.