A convenient way to alert DemandCenter users immediately upon submit of an eTrigue Standard form is to use Form Notifications.
Form Notifications leverage Alert Messages, which allows eTrigue users to receive alerts that are meaningful to them and contain data they want to see.
Note: Lead Alert rules may also be used to notify users about form submissions, but lead alert rules require visits to trigger.
Form Notifications are better suited to alert users about form submits because form notification are sent instantly versus a lead alert which would only trigger some time AFTER a prospect submitted the form and completed their visit.
To enable Form Notifications on an eTrigue form:
- Create or Edit an eTrigue Standard Form.
- Under the Actions tab, check the box next to Send Alert.
- Under Alert Recipients, click Add Recipients to open a list of available eTrigue Users. Double-click on the user(s) that should be alerted and click OK to apply your selection(s).
- Under Use Alert Message, click Select Alert Message to open a list of available Alert Messages. Double-click on the Alert message that you would like to use as your form notification, and click OK to apply your selection.
- Click Save. Your eTrigue form will now immediately send a real-time Form Notification to your configured recipients immediately upon submit of the form by prospects.
Note: The steps above should be repeated for each form that should have notifications enabled.