A convenient way to alert DemandCenter users immediately upon submit of an eTrigue Standard form is to use the form's Form Notification setting. Form Notifications leverage Real-TIme Alert Templates, which allows eTrigue users to receive alerts that are meaningful to them and contain data they want to see. While Lead Alert rules may be used to notify users about form submissions, alert rules require visits, and users may not be alerted instantly of form fills until after the prospect has completed a visit session. Form Notifications are better suited to alert users about form submits because they are notified instantly.
To alert DemandCenter Users when a form has been submitted by a prospect:
- Create or Edit an eTrigue Standard Form.
- Under Options, next to Alert, enable the Send lead alert upon submit checkbox.
- In the Users to Alert box, click Select to open a list of available DemandCenter Users. Double-click on the user(s) that should be alerted and click OK to apply your selection(s).
- In the Real-Time Alert Template box, click Select to open a list of available Real-TIme Alert Templates. Choose the Real-Time Alert Template that you would like to use for this Alert, and click OK to apply your selection.
- Click Save. Your eTrigue Standard Form will now immediately send a real-time Form Notification to your configured recipients immediately upon submit of the form by prospects.
To learn how to add a Standard eTrigue-enabled web form to your DemandCenter Landing pages, click here.
To learn how to add a Standard eTrigue-enabled web form to a web-page hosted on your site, click here.
To learn how to completely remove a form from an existing DemandCenter-hosted Landing Page, click here.