Note - In order for a link to be protected by an eTrigue progressive form, the link must reside on a tracked page.
- Create your progressive form.
- After the form has been created, click on the Actions tab. Under Associate Form to Campaigns, locate and make note of the eTriguePf value next to class. Below is an example of what you might see:
NOTE: The eTriguePf value provided above is only an example. Please use the eTriguePf value that is generated after a progressive form is saved.
- Edit your landing page template.
- Select the text that you would like to link with your progressive form or highlight an existing link that you would like to link with a progressive form. Click the Link icon within the WYSIWYG editor and the Link Properties window will appear.
- In the Link window, click on the Advanced Tab. Under Stylesheet Classes, copy and paste the eTriguePf value from step 2. Click OK when done.
- Save the changes to your page.