- Open Microsoft Notepad, or another text editing program of your choice, and create a new file.
- Into the new text file, copy and paste this URL:
- Save your text file or leave it open so that you can return to it shortly.
- Using your favorite web browser, navigate to the web page that holds your form.
- Use your browser's View Page Source option (exact steps may vary from browser to browser), to view the HTML source code for the web page in question.
- In the HTML of the page, search for: espFormID
The exact code of the form may vary, depending on the environment in which it has been deployed, but your search should lead you to find a line of code similar to this:
<input name="espFormID" value="1234" type="hidden" />
- From the code, copy the number that you see next to value -- this is the Form's ID number in the DemandCenter system. In the example code above, you would copy: 1234
- In the text file created in steps 1-3, just after the equals sign (=) of the URL, paste the number that you copied in step 7.
The URL in your text file should now look like this:
- Log-in to your DemandCenter Account.
- Using the same browser that you used to log into DemandCenter, copy the URL from your text file, and paste it into your browser's URL bar. Next, click "GO" in your browser to be taken to the URL. If the ID number that you copied in step 7 is valid, then you will be taken to the configuration settings page for the Form in DemandCenter, where you can review and update the form's definition, as desired.
To learn how to create a new Standard eTrigue-enabled web form, click here.
To learn how to edit your existing Standard eTrigue-enabled Standard Forms, click here.
To learn how to add a Standard eTrigue-enabled web form to your DemandCenter Landing pages, click here.
To learn how to add a Standard eTrigue-enabled web form to a web-page hosted on your site, click here.
To learn how to completely remove a form from an existing DemandCenter-hosted Landing Page, click here.