The previous version of the DemandCenter WYSIWYG HTML editor included the ability to upload .html files to the File Manager, for use as templates when creating new DemandCenter Emails or Landing Pages.
In the latest version of the DemandCenter WYSIWYG HTML editor, the Insert Templates function is no longer supported, nor is the ability to upload .html files into the new DemandCenter Content Manager.
You will continue to be able to access and download your previously uploaded .html files by following these steps:
- Create or Edit an Email Template or Landing Page.
- In the WYSIWYG editor's toolbar, click on the Content Management icon. This will open up the DemandCenter Content Manager.
- Using the file directory on the left, locate and click to select the legacy_templates folder and its sub-folders. Your .html files will be listed in the preview pane.
- Right-click the .html file that you would like to retrieve.
- Click Download. The file will begin to downloading to your system.
- When the download completes, you may close the Content Manager window, as well as the Email or Landing Page Template that you opened in step 1.
- You may now locate the downloaded file on your system or network, use your favorite HTML or text editor to open the .html file, edit the code as needed, and copy / paste the code into a new DemandCenter Email or Landing Page Template.
To learn how to create a new Email Template, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing Email Template, click here.
To learn how to create new DemandCenter-hosted Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to view and edit your existing DemandCenter Landing Pages, click here.