To Upload Files into the eTrigue WYSIWYG Editor Directory:
- Create or Edit your Email or Landing Page template.
- In the WYSIWYG editor's toolbar, click on the Content Management icon. This will open up the DemandCenter Content Manager.
- Using the file directory on the left, locate and click to select/open the folder in which you would like to save your file.
- Click Upload to locate the image file on your computer or network. Click here for a comprehensive list of supported file types.
- Select the file that you would like to upload and click Open. The system will begin uploading your file to the folder that you selected.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to upload additional assets, as needed.
- When finished, you may close the Content Manager window.
For a comprehensive list of supported file types for upload, click here.
To learn how to insert images from the Content Manger into Email or Landing Page templates, click here.
To learn how to create a new Email Template, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing Email Template, click here.
To learn how to create new DemandCenter-hosted Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to view and edit your existing DemandCenter Landing Pages, click here.