To place an image into an Email or Landing Page template:
- Create or Edit your Email or Landing Page template.
- If you haven't previously uploaded your desired image, please click here.
- Click on an existing placeholder image to be replaced
- Place your cursor in the WYSIWYG editor where you would like the image to go.
- Click the Image icon in your toolbar -- the Image Properties window will open.
- In the Image Properties window, click Browse Server -- the Content File Manger will open in a new window.
- Navigate through the file folders in the Content File Manger to locate the image that you would like to use.
- Double-click to select the image that you would like to use -- you will be taken back to the Image Properties window.
- Adjust the image properties to your desired specifications.
- Click OK to insert your image into your Landing Page or Email Template.
- To retain your changes click either:
- Save: Overwrite the preexisting Landing Page or Email Template with your changes.
- Save As: Create a NEW Landing Page or Email Template that includes your changes.
To learn how to upload images and other file types into the Content Manager, click here.
To learn how to create a new Email Template, click here.
To learn how to edit an existing Email Template, click here.
To learn how to create new DemandCenter-hosted Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to view and edit your existing DemandCenter Landing Pages, click here.
To learn how to use one of eTrigue’s pre-configured HTML design templates to create an Email or Landing Page, click here.