How do I add a TEXT link to an email or landing page template?
- Create or Edit your Email or Landing Page template.
- While in the Normal view of the DemandCenter WYSIWYG Editor, highlight the existing text that should be linked.
- Click the Link icon in the WYSIWYG toolbar, and the Link Properties dialog box will appear.
- Under the Link Info tab, type or paste the full URL of the web page to which you would like to link within the URL field. Be sure to specify the proper protocol (http:// , https:// , etc.).
- Click OK to finish linking your text.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 to link additional text as needed.
- When finished, click either:
- Save: Overwrite the pre-existing template with which you started with your changes.
- Save As: Create a NEW template.