All Prospect records in your DemandCenter database must have an assigned Owner. The Prospect Owner has administrative access to all records that they own, and they must be a DemandCenter User.
When building campaigns, you can configure an Email Action to send messages on behalf of the Prospect Owner.
Ownership is assigned anytime prospects enter your database. Prospects can enter your database via:
- Manual entry by an eTrigue User (ownership automatically assigned to the record creator)
- Manual entry via List Import (ownership assigned according to the "Owner" column in the list)
- Form Submit (ownership assigned according to the configured Form settings)
- Event Registration (ownership assigned according to the configured Event Account settings)
- CRM integration (initial ownership assigned according to the corresponding CRM ownership)
- Other API integration (ownership assigned according to API configuration settings)
Ownership can also be manually transferred to any DemandCenter User after the prospect record has been created.