How do I transfer prospects to a new DemandCenter owner?
- Go to Prospects > Prospect Search.
- Use the List Builder to search for the prospects that you would like to transfer to a new owner.
DemandCenter Tip: If you are looking to transfer ownership of all prospects from one user to another user, then use the Owner criteria.
- Your results will display in the Results pane.
- Click View Prospects at the bottom of the Results pane, and you will be taken to a listing of the prospect(s) that comprise your search result.
- On the Prospect Results page, select one or more prospects that you would like to transfer ownership for:
- Single-click to select a single prospect.
- Hold the CTRL key and click to select multiple prospects.
- Hold the SHIFT key and click to select multiple prospects at a time.
- Check the column checkbox right to select all prospects.
- After selecting the prospect(s) to update, hover your mouse over the more button and select Transfer Prospects from the drop-down menu.
- In the Select User dialog box, choose the user to whom you would like to transfer ownership of the prospect(s) to by double-clicking on the name of that person.
- Click OK to transfer the prospects to the new owner.