Note - The CAN-SPAM Act covers all commercial email messages. Changing the status of someone who has opted out of your organization’s emails without their consent is a violation of your eTrigue agreement and the CAN-SPAM Act. Each separate email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act is subject to penalties of up to $40,654.
To update the status of one or more prospects:
- Go to Prospects > Prospect Search.
- Use the List Builder to search for the prospect(s) you would like to update.
- Your results will display in the Results pane.
- Click View Prospects at the bottom of the Results pane, and you will be taken to a listing of the prospect(s) that comprise your search result.
- On the Prospect Results page, select one or more prospects that you would like to update the status for:
- Single-click to select a single prospect.
- Hold the CTRL key and click to select multiple prospects.
- Hold the SHIFT key and click to select multiple prospects at a time.
- Check the column checkbox right to select all prospects.
- After selecting the prospect(s) to update, hover your mouse over the more button and select Update Prospect Status from the drop-down menu.
- In the Update Status dialog box that appears, use the drop-down menu to select the Status that you would like to assign to the selected prospect(s).
- Click OK to apply the new status to your selected prospect(s).