When using DemandCenter to send invites for your events, it might be helpful to include an Outlook calendar invite to help remind prospects of your upcoming events.
Here is how you can do this in DemandCenter:
- Create a calendar invite within your Outlook account. Once the invite has been created on your calendar, navigate to File and click Save As to save the calendar invite in .ics format.
- Within DemandCenter, open up the email or landing page template that you wish to link the calendar invite to.
- Locate and click on the Content Management icon within the WYSIWYG editor. Click Upload to browse your computer and select the calendar invite (.ics) that you saved in Step 2 to upload the file to your account.
- Within the body of your template, highlight the text or click on the image that you want to link the calendar invite (.ics) to, and click on the Link icon. The Link dialog box will appear.
- Under the Link Info tab, click Browse Server and select the file that you uploaded in Step 4. Click OK when finished.
- Click Save. When prospects view your email or landing page, they can now click on the link to download and save the event on their calendar.