Release Notes for 2017-08-11 (Feature Release)
- Released Beta Version of Campaign Effectiveness Report.
- Metric summary for email campaigns with breakdown of metrics by each campaign email
- Chart representing engagement over the life of the campaign, or within a specified date range
- Chart representing the days and times that prospects engaged most heavily with the campaign assets
- Analysis of clicks per email. Which email links / buttons / images were clicked most frequently
- List and count of actions executed by prospects with relation to the campaign, including form submits and asset downloads
- List of pages that prospects viewed in relation to the campaign with length of stay information per page
- Breakdown of delivery statistics (Delivered, Hard and Soft Bounces)
- Count of prospects lost during the campaign and breakdown of the reasons (bounce threshold, opt-out, or unsubscribed
- Charts will now adjust based on the height and length of the data in the chart.
- Loading indicators were added for widgets.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- Resolved an issue in which accessing a campaign from Recently Visited menu would sometimes fail to display the campaign.
- Resolved issue in which some object selectors were to small to work within.
- Resolved issue in which the login page on mobile devices was squished left.
- Resolved an issue in which the last visit timestamp was incorrect due to improper timezone conversion.