- Selected Users and Prospect List Persistence - DemandCenter will now remember recently selected user and prospect list selections. These recently selected values are unique to each DemandCenter User.
For example, if you select yourself as a recipient to a proof email, DemandCenter will add you automatically the next time you send yourself another proof.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- Enhanced user pickers by displaying the Signature Email or Notification Email in proper situations.
For example, Signature Email displays for the Email Action while the Notification Email displays when adding recipients to a Lead Alert Rule
- Updated links to LinkedIn company search to new LinkedIn URL format (prospect detail, anonymous detail, anonymous snapshot).
- Resolved an issue in which applied column filters would not persist on the prospects result page when a user returned to the page after viewing the details of a prospect.
- Resolved an issue in which cloning a user in certain conditions resulted in the original user being deleted.
- Resolved an issue in which the “Saving Email Template…” message would not go away upon saving larger templates.
- Resolved an issue in which the prospects results page would not display after a user returned from clicking through into the details of a prospect by clicking on the back button or a provided breadcrumb.
- Resolved an issue in which some versions of Chrome and Firefox would cause the loading wheel to spin indefinitely when selecting specific custom fields as a column on the prospects results page.
- Resolved an issue in which a bar chart with long labels caused unusual rendering.
Resolved an issue in which the loading wheel was showing in the middle of a grid in some cases.