If your eTrigue campaign has ended and you need to retroactively sync the campaign members over to your CRM, you can achieve this by creating a new campaign with the same name:
- Go to Campaigns and click New Campaign.
- In the Campaign Name field, enter the same name of the campaign that has ended. This name should exactly match (spelling, case-sensitivity, spacing) the name of the campaign that you wish to retroactively sync.
- Click the folder icon and select the folder to save your copied campaign.
NOTE - A folder cannot contain campaigns with the same name. If applicable, you may need to create a new folder and save your copied campaign into that folder (e.g. a folder might be called "Retroactively Synced Campaigns").
- Choose a Campaign Type for your campaign. This setting is for reporting purposes only and does not affect the syncing behavior of your campaign.
- Enable the Sync Campaign with CRM feature within the Start Action by checking the appropriate checkbox.
- Choose Start Immediately for your Start parameter.
- Configure your Stop parameter to be one or two days after your current date. This ensures enough time for your CRM and eTrigue to sync the campaign data. The actual syncing process actually occurs much faster, but the extra time provides a buffer for other variables out of your control (e.g. CRM accessibility, traffic, network times, amount of data passing, etc).
- Configure your Target Audience to include the list(s) of prospects that you wish to sync under that campaign name.
NOTE - You can use the same list(s) that were in your original campaign. However, a period of time may have passed since the original campaign ended, so it may be worthwhile to refine your lists to retroactively include qualified prospects versus original campaign members.
- Click OK.
- Add a Push to CRM Action to your Campaign.
NOTE - If you are using the same list(s) as your original campaign and did not alter any lists as mentioned in Step 8's note, then you may want to set special conditions in your Push to CRM Action.
If you would like only qualified prospects to be synced over to your CRM, then add a rule within your Push to CRM Action to selectively target those qualified prospects.
If a rule is not configured, then all prospects that flow into this Action will be automatically sync over to CRM and show up as members of your campaign in CRM regardless of their engagement with your campaign.
- Click Save. When you are ready to sync your campaign, click on the Start button.
After the campaign has started, prospects from your list(s) will flow into the Push to CRM Action. The Action will flag prospects to be synced with your CRM during the next few integration synchronization intervals. Data for the Campaign will continue to synchronize with your CRM on an ongoing basis as long as the Campaign status is not ended.
To learn how to build a Campaign, click here.
To learn more about the Campaign Start Action, click here.
To learn more about the Sync Campaign with CRM feature, click here.